What You Will Get…
-FULL regimen of samples that are customized for your skin
-Prescription sheet that tells you exactly how and when to use the products
-Explanation of why each product is recommended to you
-Skin Care Information Brochure
-Discounts on Purchases
The Miracle Body Buffer uses Random Orbital Oscillation technology create the perfect massaging tool for the entire body. The orbital oscillation directs energy to stimulate target areas all over the body to reduce muscle soreness, tension and stress. Targeted areas will also benefit from increased circulation, collagen stimulation, and movement of lymph and synovial fluids. If that wasn’t enough, the addition of a BUFFsmooth hair removal pad will leave you hair free in minutes. The BUFFsmooth hair removal pads offer a revolutionary way to remove hair*—super-fine exfoliating crystals remove unwanted hair without any harsh chemicals or pain associated with other hair removal methods.
Interested in this amazing Miracle Body Buffer? Check out these great services and book one today at introductory prices!
Or, you can purchase one and use at home anytime you want!
Exfoliation Does a Body Good $50
Are you feeling dry? Does it seem like you are always applying lotion (or grape seed oil) but your skin never seems hydrated? Dead skin might be the problem. Just like the skin on your face, your body needs to be exfoliated properly so that it can absorb the products. We will start with ultra-gentle skin exfoliation from the chest down to your feet. And then after, we will buff your skin with Grapeseed oil leaving your skin softer, smoother and more hydrated.
This is a great service pre-spray tan (do the day before).
Hair No More…Painlessly
Yes, it is possible to remove hair without irritation! Great for men who want no hair or even less hair on their chest or back. We know that shaving and waxing can irritate the skin but this Miracle Body Buffer does not! After the hair removal process, we will buff your skin to ensure it stays hydrated. No face or bikini area.
Price varies, depending on the area.
I am obsessed with this jewelry!! For your convenience you can now buy these gems on the website.
I have a lot of older clients that always ask me about their chest. They are concerned about sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. Once the damage is done, it is much more difficult to treat the skin…but not impossible. Start caring for your skin now! The younger you are, the more you can do to prevent the damage. Below I have listed options for preventing and correcting this often neglected area.
1. Exfoliation. Just like your face, you body needs to be exfoliated to get rid of the dry skin so that products can properly penetrate and do the job correctly. Dead skin is an unwanted barrier. Unlike your face, you can exfoliate this area more often. I recommend using a Konjac Body Sponge every other day and a Glycolic Cleanser about 2-3x a week.
2. Treat the Skin. If you are using serums on your face, then apply them on your neck and chest too. Immediately after a shower.
3. Grapeseed Oil. This is great from head to toe. I personally use it all over my body and my skin is super soft. Even better, this is a great product for aging. Grapeseed Oil should be used at night after you get out of the shower.
4. SPF. Always, always, always wear sunscreen. This is true for your face and body. Don’t just extend it from your face, hoping it is enough for your neck and chest. Use enough that you are fully covered.
Hydration is the key to making fine lines and wrinkles look less obvious. The drier your skin is (anywhere on the body), the more you will see what you don’t want to show the world.
I have not oversold these with that title! I love these sponges! I’ve often said how sensitive my skin is so that means I have to be super careful with how I care for it and especially how I exfoliate it. Scrubs don’t work with my skin. They irritate it. Washcloths, even baby washcloths don’t work either. I can use these sponges every other night and my skin has seriously never been softer.
Straight from the U.K., do not accept the substitutes. They have different ones for the face and the body and for different skin types. Easy to take care of and easy to use. I am even finding myself recommending these to some of my clients instead of a scrub. If I can save you money but still give you amazing skin, I will!
Simple, effective, deep cleansing & pure. All of our Facial and Body Sponges are Eco friendly, 100% natural and made from pure edible vegetable roots.The Konjac Sponge is as soft as butter, full of yummy skin friendly goodness! It cleanses the skin like nothing you ever experienced before, leaving the face clean, glowing and silky smooth.
100% Natural vegetable Fibre
Naturally Deep Cleansing
Removes Water based Make-Up
Suitable for Daily Use
100% Colouring Free
Soft & Gentle
Kind to You & Kind to the Environment
Let’s talk about the eyes today. I’ve mentioned all of this before but this is such an important area and it seems to cause the most confusion.
1. The eyes have no pores. They stop at the orbital bone around the eye.
2. The skin is 10x thinner than the rest of your face.
3. Most abused/ages the quickest
4. Under-eye puffiness is mostly genetic. Salt, allergies and abuse can make it worse.
5. Dark circles can also be genetic. Lack of sleep, dehydration, aging and nose jobs can make them worse.
6. There is no miracle product.
1. Do not apply product past your orbital bone. There is no reason to because the product will not be able to penetrate. You will only get milia (small, whitish bumps) and greasy eyelids.
2. Do not apply moisturizer in this area (past the bone). Yes, I am repeating myself! Eye creams are great and serve their purpose but I also think that serums can do the same. I stopped wearing an eye cream about 1 1/2 years ago and I have not noticed a difference. The serums I use will do the same things and since I am applying them to the same area (stopping at the bone), why do I need another product? Now, if you want to firm up the area during the day, then an eye cream can do that for you.
3. Be gentle. Use eye makeup remover at night (Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is my favorite and the only OTC product I recommend!). It removes even waterproof mascara…which should only really be used on special occasions. Avoid pulling and tugging at your eyes. This includes when you are applying your makeup. Every little matters.
4. You can’t avoid allergies and genetics, I get it. Salty foods and abuse, you can. If this is a big issue for you, try eliminating these and see what happens. If this is NOT a chronic problem, try cold cucumbers (or really anything cold will work) on your eyes when you wake up, for 20 minutes.
5. Sorry about the genetics again. Get more sleep! As far as dehydration goes, this isn’t about drinking more water (although that is always a good thing), it is more about what you do topically. Does your serum have hyaluronic acid in it? That will help with hydration. And, of course, my favorite go-to product…Grapeseed Oil.
As you age, the skin naturally starts to thin and that is why darkness gets darker. Treating this area more carefully can help.
Nose jobs causes severe bruising under the eyes and releases the formation of iron which can give a rust-colored stain under the eye.
6. Are you exfoliating your eye area? I use my Skin Script Glycolic Cleanser about twice a week on my eye area (be super careful!) and also my new Konjac Sponge (also about twice a week). Even though you don’t have pores, exfoliating will help lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.